Wow...it's so long time since my last post. Finally, I've got an idea to posting this scratch design. Actually this is an old design. I made it on 6 month ago when I've a lecture class. I was feel so boring on that time, so I tried to scratch my pen, made some shapes and finally this is going on. The concept is about a togetherness on my classmate, we have been together for about 3 years and the togetherness on our soul is still going.
May be this design was not looks good. Because I don't really have a good ability to make a scratch design like this. Just try to scratch what was happening in my mind, and follow my hand scratch what it will be.

design,scan

Photobucket

This is the second one, although this design was not made in the same time but it has a great meaning for me. It was describe what going on in my heart a few month ago, when she was broken my heart. It also explain how my heart was doubtfully choose the one who will always beside me. So complicated love, feel, and girls.
But, actually I hope what I've been made can inspire you to make a better one. More than this simple and amateur design. Keep inspired guys...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Top