Inspiration usually comes unpredictable. Well, this latest design perhaps match with that statement. I spend my little time to find an inspiration and some design. And this is it, it's a breakthrough of all design that I've made. It's a long time since my last post on this blog. Actually, i don't have much time for making a graphic design. My lecture's task and duty was so crowding me a lot.

grunge vector design,movie poster

Well, let's talk about this design. This is a 'cut and paste' design. I've used so many stock photos to make this one. Simply I crop my friend's photo who act like the cyclop in X-men, then combine it to the stock photos. I also used my hand drawn design to be mixed on it. It's so simple, and it just depend on how well you use the Photoshop's tool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Top